eUK CloudCopy is an affordable backup solution for consumers and businesses that resides on our reliable cloud hosting infrastructure. CloudCopy is a great cloud backup solution for backing up local files from your computer with our cross-platform CloudCopy application for Windows, Mac OS X and Linux distributions.
You can use CloudCopy on your server to make server-wide backups. All backups – whether from your computer or from your server – are stored encrypted on our cloud servers. CloudCopy can backup files while they’re open and in use – including any MySQL and MSSQL databases in use. With eUK CloudCopy, you can securely backup entire back-end databases without interrupting website or business operations.
CloudCopy isn’t just limited to the client applications. You can securely access your data stored on our cloud infrastructure via our user-friendly web interface. You can access your files anywhere with an Internet connection and a Web browser.
Benefits of CloudCopy.
- CloudCopy runs on our reliable back-end cloud infrastructure.
- Easy to use cloud storage backup solution.
- CloudCopy plans available with up to 2000GB of cloud storage.
- Cross-platform solution – Linux, Windows and OS X clients available to download.
- Your files and data stored on our cloud servers are encrypted using an encryption key (password) you specify. Do not lose your encryption key – your data cannot be unencrypted without it.
- CloudCopy can backup files while they’re open – no need to close files prior to backing them up.
- No set up costs, no hidden fees – the monthly price shown is what you pay. You have the right to cancel your CloudCopy service at any time – no time-bound contracts.
- 24×7 technical support from our experienced technicians.
- Plans starting at just £3.00 per month with plans available with up to 2000GB of cloud storage.