Web Site Hosting (Steps for a beginner)
Any one can own a website. It’s very cheap now days and also it’s the quickest and easiest way for a person to update information about himself or his firm or let it be anything.
1. The first thing to do is Select a domain name for beginners it’s your website name.
2. Then the next step is the most important and the most difficult step, to select a good Web hosting Company. A Web Hosting company is one which hosts your website for you on their servers and charge you for that as it is not affordable to setup an individual server for a small website. The web hosting company should provide you with the following:
- Web Space which is for the contents of your website
- Bandwidth which is required when people visit your website see to it that you have enough of it to support the required traffic (hits, visits) on your website.
- Then provide you with the tools to control your website e.g. Cpanel, Plesk etc. These panels have various tools within them which help you to control your website and also to upload data on your website and much more depends from host to host. Also some of them provide you with email accounts.
- Also should provide you with 24×7 Support, which should include the following mediums of support preferably Voice, chat, email or tickets.
- Should have online tutorials and forums regarding website hosting.
3. After you have selected the web hosting company then you have to go ahead and start the development of your website.
4. Then you can go ahead start using your website.
5. Also keep on updating it from time to time and keep a reminder that you have to resume your hosting package.